A Photographer's Dream
As big as the Grand Canyon is youíll never believe how much there is
to see. And if youíve never been on a helicopter the experience will be
so much more.
Board your helicopter at the South Rim heliport and relax in comfort
as you take to the skies of the gorgeous North Rim and Eastern Gorge.
Soar past the Dragon Corridor and the Dragonís head, and then discover
the Kaibab Forest and the Kaibab Plateau as you fly through the widest
and deepest region of the Canyon.
Photographers and non-photographers alike will fully enjoy this
dazzling tour and witness amazing sights like the Painted Desert, the
Zuni Corridor, and the convergence of the Little Colorado River with the
Colorado River, Point Imperial, and Temple Butte. The Canyon just goes
on and on from there. Majestic Option Includes:
In addition to:
- Fly first class in a state of the art ECO-Star helicopter with
specially designed windows and seating for 180 degrees of virtually
- Quiet ride technology for a more comfortable experience.
- Microphone headsets for contact with other passengers while
- Fly over the widest and deepest portion of the Grand Canyon.
- Known as the most geographically dynamic region of the Grand
- Amazing views of the Dragon Corridor, Colorado River, and
exposed formations over a billion years old.
- Perfect tour for those wanting to save time and still see the
Grand Canyon from a bird eye view.
- Comfortable, climate controlled helicopter with specially
designed windows for optimum viewing.
- Multi-lingual narration set to music over head phones along with
Tour Duration: 45 to 50 minutes (approximately).
Tour Rate: $242 Per Person